Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

about...

as u can see, I'm an Argentinian living in the Holly Land, Tel Aviv to be precise. I've publishing my blog in Spanish for the last 3 years (El Chup Chup) and now I want to expand into the English market :)
ohhh, I forgot to say I'm gay!
I've finished my BA in Government not so long ago, I work in a high tech company in the marketing area and I'm starting a whole new phase in my life, back in the meat market
...yep, I'm getting "divorced" of my BF after 3 years of living together.
please join me in my trip :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cuir Vargas said...

Good Luck with this new blog, and good look in the meat market

February 6, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home