Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

miss u...

today i miss u...i don't know why. maybe it's because i've been thinking about that weekend we spent together in istanbul, maybe cause i saw ur pic in my facebook...
i know that u don't feel the same, i know u work hard not to feel the same...it is difficult when we live in different continents, i'm here in tlv and u are in boston...i get it. i remember when u told me u wanted to be in a relationship that's "logistically viable"...i can understand it, though it hurts.
i still remember the kiss u gave me on my neck that morning while u thought i was sleeping... since that day i wake up and think about that kiss...i know it's not healthy, i know we are in different pages...and still i miss u so much that hurts...
i wish u'd feel the same...

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Very sad--is he the boyfriend you are in the process of separating from or another man?

I have just found your blog today and will be coming back to it.

February 10, 2008 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Chup-Chup said...

well, he is actually someone else...it's a long story i'd post soon :)

February 11, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home