Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

new year!

the year is gone and many people like to make a balance, many don't. i usually think about the year that is leaving cause, in my case, it is not only the civil year, it is also a year of my life (my b-day is tomorrow, 01/01).
i didn't have and easy year, it was the first time i was living alone, and single after many years...it wasn't easy, but i think i did fine.
i've traveled, my mom visited me twice, i made new friends, i got to know myself a little more...i guess it was a nice year. did it go the way i wanted? certainly it didn't, but it was good.
i want to wish you all a happy new year and all the happiness in the world...i also some much needed peace (in this side of the world in particular).

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia M said...

Happy Belated birthday! Lets hope things become peacefull again soon, and that you keep learning and growing this year

January 10, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home