Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

kumba...

thursday night we said goodbye to a friend moving to Gibraltar (yes, there are people living there). mojitos in Havana...the best mojitos I had in Israel, and so big! we were so drunk we had to order a chocolate fondue...that had some little alfajores too! it was great.
friday night, i had sushi with my ex and the we went to see Woody Allen's Vicky, Christina, Barcelona... not a mind blowing movie, but ok. it also made me reconsider the job offer i have in Barcelona...maybe I should move there for a while.
on saturday, given that my emotional life is in standby and i needed some action, i went with some friends to Superland, an amusement park in the center of the country. they picked me up at 10am and at 11am we all 7 were inside the car having a smoke to give us strength. the park is not very nice, except of the Kumba, one of the roller coasters. i mean, it is not the best i've ever ridden (Parc Asterix in Paris was cooler and so the Warner Park in Madrid), but it was cool. you can see a clip from the Kumba at the end of the post.
after that we went for lunch at Soho, I had noodles and two desserts (i shared, i'm not such a pig) chocolate fudge with vanilla ice cream and crunch with cookies ice cream, dulce de leche and whipped cream...it was great. i got home at 7pm and went to sleep. in woke up this morning at 7.30am to go to work!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home