Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

bicycle, bicycle...

after a really crappy couple of weeks i decided to spoil myself with a nice present and i decided to go for a folding bike...yep, i bought myself a Dahon Vitesse D7, all aluminum, 7 shifts, and 10kg aprox.... it was kind of expensive but i love it, now i can ride it to the train station and jump in taking it with me (actually i hardly take the train...but i could if i want :))
for now i just took it for a small ride since it's been raining like crazy for the last two days (i knew it was going to happen, i buy a bike...rains, i buy a jacket and it is hot...).
i guess that on the weekend i'll take a nice ride by the sea if the weather is ok and i'll take some pics to share with u, for now i'm posting just a pic from Dahon's site for you to have an idea of how it looks like (mine is white though).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home