Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy valentine's ?

today is the first valentine's day i'm single in the last 6 years...it is weird. just arrived to the office and they are all talking about dates for 2night and stuff...the company even organized a little fair with valentine's stuff to buy (chocolate, flowers, etc). last year i bought for my ex flowers...i was sooo happy when i got home and gave it to him... and then he asked me what was that for...i told him "valentine's day"! he didn't even know that it was valentine's day, of course i didn't get a present. told him that maybe we could go out to eat...he invited his friends and we end up eating pizza at my place... when people ask me why did i leave him since he was so cute and nice person (and he really is all that)... i should tell them this story.
in any case, i'm single and dateless in valentine's day....and it really sucks...

5 Comments:

Blogger SUNSHINE said...

sometimes the best love stories are meant to end up...wrong?? I dont know if "wrong" is the more accurate thing to say, but lets say that the "and they lived together forever eating quinch" most of the time is waaay waaay far from reality.
I strongly belive that passion, fire and madness are the 3 things that kill a relationship BUT ALSO are the 3 things that make a relationship, worthy and ever makes it THE BEST. u know what i mean...if u want a boy that last forever...u will have to settle for a dead one (and also it wont last forever) ppl change and grow apart but the memories do last forever.

i rather have 10 mind-blowing ended up stories than a dead one for 10 years.

but its just my point of view

February 14, 2008 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger lost in france said...

Well get out there and meet a new Valentine! And I am sure that one (or more) will be there for you in Madrid next month ;-)

February 14, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have no date tonight but I know that before the night is up I'll have one, and if that can happen to me at my age it can certainly happen to a good-looking young guy like you! Go out there and have some safe fun!

By the way, I haven't been in Madrid for years but I remember it as being a very exciting city with a lot of hot men! Have a good time!

You've got a nice blog. Thanks for your comment on mine! Bill

February 15, 2008 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hi Chup Chup!
I have found your blog thanks to Lost in France! I am really happy to be able to write to someone that lives in Israel (I try desperatly to learn hebrew)! Keep posting, that's really cool!!
Sad Valentine's day indeed, but I cannot imagine you are going to stay single for long!
Chris

February 15, 2008 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Chup-Chup said...

thanx to all of u for visitng me!

February 16, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home