Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

bad dream...

so last night happened to me one of the things you can only dream...i was in Lima-Lima with my friend G, having some drinks, talking about other gay people in the place, etc. it was hot and crowded as usual, but suddenly i saw my ex. i was shocked cause he never goes out, when he saw me he came over to say hi, i mean, we have a great friendship right now, but not as good as to sit next to me and that's what he did. next to him, the Belgian guy (a guy i dated for couple of weeks but left him cause nothing was happening between us). At my left I had the American Boy and next to him a guy from the gym I hooked up with couple of months ago...it was the most bizarre situation i've ever been. I mean I don't have that many exes and yet...they were all together last night in the party and all wanted to talk to me...what a night!

Ohhh, I forgot to tell you all, I got tickets to Rufus Wainwright!!! i'm so excited!!!
Here you have one of my favorites:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alpha Omega said...

Wow...you are about as messed up with guys as I am...LOL...

You need to come to Florida and Disney and I can show you around. Sun, Fun and Mickey Mouse.

Or I can come there nad show me around..and I have no clue as to what is there so it will all be a surprise.

Catch you soon...and I am not a nerd. ;0)

September 20, 2008 at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home