Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

a little down...

i've been sick almost all week, a cold in the summer is one of the worst things. maybe that's the reason why i've been missing my family so much, specially my mom. i've been working all day, then coming back and going straight to bed...i would have needed my mom to take care of me, to cook something tasty...i know it may sound childish, but that's something i could never get used to: when i'm sick (except of hangover), i miss my mom. the other reason i've been thinking about my family so much is that my little borther is moving to Spain in two days, so both my mom and bro are going thru some hard days, and the onces to come won't be easier. i just hope my brother can find what he is looking for. i've been there, beeing new to a country, not knowing people, starting from scratch...it is not easy and that's why i wish him the best. in the other hand my mom will be alone, for the first time in her life and that worries me even more. i just hope we all can deal with this in the best posible way.
of course that my problems don't end here, i've been having a difficult time in my job and, as usual, i'm having men trouble. the guy i met couple of weeks ago wants more attention from me. i mean, he is cute and nice and all, but i'm not feeling it. i tried not to be shallow and give him a chance since i'm not very attracted...but this is going nowhere and i feel bad to tell him. in the other side i have the guy who disappear after the 3rd date cause he wanted to go back to his ex...now he is back and wants to try something. i told him i don't trust him anymore, so i'm not interested in a relationship...but i wouldn't say no to sex...yea, i know, i feel like a whore ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alpha Omega said...

There is nothing wrong with wanting your mom when you are sick. It is just that comfort that they can provide and you can feel that makes you better.

My mom would always make me chocolate chip cookies. Though the recipe was always the same any other time she made them, they just tasted so much better when I was sick.

Get well soon!!

September 29, 2008 at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home