Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

surprise!

last night i had a date, after a long time not going to dates i finally went out with this guy i've been talking to for some time and who seemed interesting, just the kind of guy i was looking for.
he invited me to his place, i usually don't go to strangers' apartments but i did this time, he explained me that he is very embarrassed in dates, and it is hard for him to meet in a public place...i decided it is fine by me, as i'm trying to be less harsh and go with the flow. the date was great, we talked a lot, we see the same tv shows, we both love shoes (and have the same number), etc. in the middle of the date he told me he had something to share with me that he usually never do on the first date, he opened his cell phone and showed me a pic of two kids... as naïve as I am, i asked if those were his nephews... "sort of" he answered...and then i got it, those are his twins. the guy is 31 years old, totally gay and has 4 years old twins! i was in total shock, i mean i can understand if the guy says "i'm in the closet", "i'm divorced", "i'm sick"...but this one i didn't see coming.
i'm trying to flow, not to take it too hard... but it is a lot to process...i'll keep u updated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweety, even a lot of gay guys are dreaming of having children – believe it or not (and there many different ways of getting them)! Consider everyone lucky and happy who has the chance of getting his biggest dream become true.

April 25, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home