Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Monday, February 16, 2009

diet....

for the first time in my life i'm dieting...boy it is hard! i'm hitting the gym at least 3 times a week and i should totally go back to yoga (but i have no money right now). the idea is to go from this:
to this (or the closest i can get to this...or even better...him!):


as i said, i never went on a diet, and i see that it is not easy at all. doctors recommend to eat snacks several times a day (fruit, yogurt, etc), my problem is that in the moment i open my mouth I can't stop, so it's easier to keep it shut... but i'm having headaches and becoming i'm extremely sensitive these days (well, sensitive is a mild way to put it...i'm going crazy)...there are some morning at work where u'd better don't try to talk me or I'll take a bite of ur arm!
well, i hope it all works out fine, i lost 3 kg in the last two weeks and i'd like to lose another 3...i think is ok...
i'll post pics if i look hot...and if i don't i'll just eat myself to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home