Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

back to the game...

seems funny but my psychologist was right when she told me that people (and specially guys) could feel that i wasn't 100% present, ready for something new. it's been two weeks since i don't talk to G, and I have to tell I feel free, we have been apart for one and a half year, but hanging together at least 3 times a week, talking on the phone every day, etc. at the beginning i thought it was the mature thing to do, i mean we loved each other, we had this history together, i didn't want to lose him, but it became unhealthy. non of us could really move on.
since the day we decided not to be in touch anymore it seems my energy had changed, and people see it at work, in the street, even in the internet where i get a lot of messages now.
in the last two weeks i've had 3 dates, 2 of them unsuccessful because i wasn't interested, the 3rd one more successful...we are already on our third date, including spending the night at his place (i know, i'm a whore).
in any case, as for now, i only see two potential problems:
- he contacted me on the dating site and in my profile it clearly says i'm a top...well, he missed that detail and he is a top too. he says we can work it out, he was bttm in a previous relationship. maybe it can work, i have to give it time, but in my experience a top-top relationship is not easy (of course it is better than bottom-bottom) and i'm not doing the bttm thing anytime soon.
- the second problem, i tend to behave like a girl at the beginning, i want to see him and can't stop thinking about him...well it seems he is just like most guys, needs time, to go slow = i'm smelling fear here maybe. in any case, i was super patient with G and look how it went. i'll take it slow with O, but i know i can get tired too fast of the slow thing, if there is not change on the situation for the next week, i totally see this thing fading away.
let's wait and see, i'll update u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home