Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Friday, February 29, 2008

dangerous...

that's what i am with my credit card...since i moved to the new place i'm spending a lot of money, a lot! i just want it to look good...but now, most of the shops are just selling what's left from the winter at stupid prizes...i bought a hoodie at 8 dollars (and the original prize was 70 dollars), i bought in puma today 2 t-shirts and a sweat pant for 35 dollars (the 3 things)...i'm going crazy, if i keep buying like that i'll have to sell my body in order to pay my credit card.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alpha Omega said...

Hey guy--thanks for the comment on my blog. I read your and I am like..WOW...what an interesting person.

Hope to keep in touch!

PS--Also gave you a shout out on my blog as well.

Cheers!

M

March 3, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home