Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Friday, March 21, 2008

surprise...

9.30pm, my phone rings, the caller ID gives a bunch of numbers...it's a call from abroad:
-hello?
- hi, it's me (in Spanish)
i knew that voice...it was him, the guy from Istanbul, the American guy...my heart was in my throat. i knew he was coming to israel, but i was expecting him in a week...besides, after Istanbul and the little communication in the last months i thought that things were cooling down between us.
- where r u?
- home, i said.
- i'm outside, he answered.
in a second i was outside and there he was, cute as usual, he gave me a bear hug and a kiss in my lips...it was all back there, like if distance didn't exist between us. he was with a friend, they invited me to join them for drinks...i went back home, had a shower and met them in Evita. we had some drinks, then other friend of his joined...it was kind of crowded for my taste, i wanted him only for me...we went to other pub, one of his friends disappeared...and the other left after a while. we were all so drunk, usually that's when we feel free enough to say stuff we wouldn't say being sober..."you are not my friend, there is something much deeper between us", he said. i loved that sentece, i know we can't be together, but that moment was perfect. we decided to look for the friend...but before we couldn't hold it anymore and kissed like we do...in the dark, with that passion i only feel with him. we found the friend in the toilette, totally wasted...
"let's take him to the hotel and then let's go to ur place", C said to me...i wasn't sure he would offer that, i was so happy...in the hotel we realise that the friend was in a bad situatuion..."i have to stay, he is my friend" C told me, my heart fell to the floor..."but stay here with me tonight please" he added... i stayed, we did it like we know, long and passionate, lots of kissing and looking into eachothers eyes...then we slept all night, huging as we both like...not leting the other go even for a sec.
i have a bittersweet taste in my mouth (and not because of the hangover). i guess i finally understood him and his postion; i've been raised in the land of the soap operas, i like romantic endings...but he is 100% pragmatic, in his world there is no way for us to be together, he lives in the states, i live here...there is an ocean between us...but there is also something deeper, we like each other, we care the one for the other, maybe if we were in the same place (both physically and in life)... but we know we are there, thinking about the other.

i really like this song, it's and Israeli artist that lives in France...Yael Naim, New Soul:

1 Comments:

Blogger VpO said...

That is so awesome! I hope you get to see him again soon.

March 25, 2008 at 5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home