Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

back on the horse...


as we say in Spanish "when you fall from the horse, the best thing is to get back on it fast"...so after all my friends and therapist "suggested" i should start going out again, i agreed to meet this new friend and hit my favorite party, "The Notorious GAY" in Lima-Lima, a pub for straights that hosts this party on Mondays night. actually i was shock to see so much people out on a Monday, more over, when we where living at 2, the places was so crowded it was hard to walk...there was even a line outside full of gays waiting to get in.
the party was nice, my new friend really cool (we are on for other party on saturday already), i remember how much i hate to be in the gay scene again, but in the other hand i was happy to see different faces and not the same guys i always find in Gaydar or AtrafDating (the Israeli dating site)... of course i saw a couple of familiar faces: my ex's best friend, that i'm sure called my ex right away to let him know i was there, and few guys i dated shortly or just had a one night stand...i know, i was a whore back in my days, but now i'm almost a nun (according to my friend is like riding a bike, in the moment i start having sex with everybody again, it will all come back and the old whore will be here again).
i'm slowly feeling better, though i'm falling asleep everywhere. fortunately i'm leaving office now and going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home