Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

finally!!!


after a long wait i got my iPod touch!!! i like it so much...it looks good and it's so easy to use...iTunes on the other hand...is the worst thing ever, could apple create something less user friendly? i don't think so...it sucks! in any case now i´m connected to the internet even more! read blogs, pappers, emails, gay dating sites, facebook, whatever i want and all form my little iPod! welcome home baby (it has a name but it's just between him and me)!

2 Comments:

Blogger VpO said...

yay! congrats! I sooo want to get an iPhone someday ...apple makes the best products

April 18, 2008 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Alpha Omega said...

If you need help with iTunes let me know. I am old school and have been using it since it came out with my 20 Gig iPod. They do not even make that amount anymore!!

hope you are doing well is Israel!!!

M

April 22, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home