Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

give me a break!

i still have mice in my apartment and i'm going crazy, the fu**ing landlord told me today on the phone he doesn't know what to do, that i'm the only one that has complained about it... i'm so disgusted by all this...i will never, ever, see Ratatouille in the same way... and it is not as if i was living in a hole, it is the most centric and cool place in the city - plus, the gay mecca - (Rothschild and Sheinkin).
i need a BF who helps me take care of this shit...and that's the second part of the problem...i need a BF! i wanted to prove to myself that i can be alone, that i don't need to jump from relationship to relationship...well i don't need to jump into a new relationship but i do want BF, i mean, i'm not going to accept the first idiot that knocks at my door, but i'm open to date! i think that since i broke up with my ex i've been to 4 awful dates and in the internet i always get contacted by old guys or little boys...nothing in a middle range (let's say between 25 to 35yo)... and it's not something sexual, i mean, if i go online i can get sex...it is intimacy, going out to eat, watching a movie in the sofa...i miss that so much!
i was sick most of last week (which in fact was holidays here in israel because of passover, but the owners of the company i work for decided that we had to work). so, while most of israel was in the beach i was working and with a cold (fever and all)...
and the straw that broke the camel's back is my mom coming to visit me in less than a month. i live in a tiny apartment (for the moment with mice), i work all day long, i'm boyfriend less and car less, tel aviv will be like 35 degrees every single day...it's going to be just great! (at least i have AC, i live 20min walk from the beach and i don't have roaches right?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alpha Omega said...

A couple of thing...

1) Ratatouille was about Rats not mice, so don't be a hater of the movie. :0)

2) I would come knock at your door, but this whole Masters thing has me tied up for about a year. I will check back after that.

3) Sorry you were feeling ill...know that feeling all to well over the last couple of weeks.

4) 35 degrees is what in our strange USA way of temperature?

Get better and have fun with mom!!

Alpha...

PS---Don't worry about the BF. He will find you.

May 4, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home