Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

shopping therapy...

i'm not going through my best days so, even though i got a huge credit card bill after my mom's visit, i decided to treat myself and went shopping on Friday morning. i wanted to buy not very expensive sneakers and ended up buying the most expensive ones in the Adida's store, plus a really cool Nike Dry Fit t-shirt , jeans and a shirt...my next credit card bill will be soooo big, but what to do, sometimes you need to treat yourself Carrie Bradshaw style. So today I'm wearing my new pants, and matching the lime green of the sneakers with the Polo t-shirt (also in lime green)...the best way to start the week is wearing something that makes you feel good (actually the best way to start the week is having sex with the guy you love, but it ain't happening for me yet).
happy week you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home