Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

harry potter...

my mom arrives tonight! it's been 8 months since the last time we met. i wasn't too sure when she told me she was coming, i mean, i've gone thru some difficult times lately (with the separation and all), but she was very excited about coming to visit me and the be in my graduation ceremony...so i agreed.
i'm kind of nervous cause this time she is not coming with my brother (who speaks hebrew so he could go around the city without problem and take care of her), so with no english and no hebrew it won't be easy. plus, last time i was living in a 3 bedroom apartment and this time is only one!...but the truth is that when i went last week to take my hat and gown for the ceremony i finally understood that this is the conclusion of a lot of hard work, nights of study, a lot of effort invested and sacrifices made...and i want my family (or part of it) to be there and share that moment with me...my other guest is my ex, he helped me so much these years that i also want him there...
so i have my blue gown, my mom coming and my ex...and i'm starting to get really nervous!
i'll post pics of my harry potter suit after the ceremony...with glasses and all(but with a couple of million dollars less in my account!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alpha Omega said...

How fun that you got to spend time with your Mom.

Also congrats on the graduation!!! The Hard work has paid off.

May 25, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home