Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Monday, April 14, 2008

not clear...

in the end the guy i met for lunch has a BF for already 2 months...i don't get it yet, he invited me to lunch, all the people around me said that there was tension between us (like in sexual tension), the first thing he asked was if i was already single and dating and when i answered i was he said "i've been seeing a guy for the last 2 months, he is really nice"...WTF??? whatever, if someone is supposed to come will come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alpha Omega said...

Get him drunk and just do him...

LOL

Hope life is well and you are staying out of trouble.

Guess you are based on this post. :0)

Catch ya soon...M

April 15, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home