Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

men kissing...

i've just seen a post in a very good Spanish gay blog I read (Ambiente G). in this post they talk about straight actors and gay kisses. from the whole selection they made i leave you here the ones i like the most and the reason i like them:

- Ledger and Gyllenhaal: the kiss is so intense and real, it reminds me of me and my ex when we saw the movie...

- Kline and Selleck: i remember when i saw this movie, it was my b-day and the movie theater was full...in the moment they kissed all the people shouted "yeeeew" at the same time. i couldn't understand why, it was so cool (my mom and bro were also there and i guess they also shouted with the crowd).

- Collin Farrell: I haven't seen this movie, actually the other guy looks kind of geeky. in any case, i never liked Farrell, but after seeing his home sex video on the web...i like him more ;)
- Banderas and Poncela: this Almodovar's movie is 20years old...amazing that he put that in a mainstream movie and those two looked hot back then...

- Knoller and Levi: Yossi and Jagger was the first israeli movie i saw...it was a week after i arrived here and i didn't understand any of the dialogs... but i cried like a little girl in the end. if u have the chance to see it, don't miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home