Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

the tourist guide...

couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine, who studied Hebrew with me when I first came to Israel, contacted me on my Facebook. a good friend of hers, was coming to Israel for a week, and being the only gay she knows here, she asked me if i could recommend some places to go out. as i always like to meet new people, tourists visiting (cause you never know when you can need a host abroad) i told her to ask him to contact me directly, i could give him some tips and maybe he could join me and my friends for a night out. i think there is nothing harder than going out alone to a gay bar when you are abroad, so i invited him to join me.
we agreed on a time and a place. i was sooo tired after a family dinner that thought about cancelling, but he texted me saying he was arriving soon to the meeting point so it was to late. i was running late, and he texted me saying he was inside of the bar having a beer so i could take my time. i arrived and found him right away, he was very nice, polite, a med student and foreigner...i would lie if i say i felt instantly attracted to him, but i thought he was cute. after having some drinks at Evita, the tel avivian gay pub "par excellence", i took him to the -1, an underground disco where the music is so loud you can hardly hear your thoughts...as i was so full after dinner and those beers didn't help, he showed me a drink called "Jägerbomb" (a shot of Jäger in a glass of Red Bull)...it certainly blew my head, it was crazy! after a few of those and the flirting that was going on between us i went for it and kissed him...we eneded up at my place, until 10.30am...best sex in many months!
after he left, i had a shower and met D for brunch. she was waiting for the previous night stories, but she was suprised about this one. we had eggs benedict and some mimosas...i'm so tired now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home