Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

meow...

4am, after a loooong day where the temperature reached the 41 degrees and humidity 90% (it was damn hot!). i was sleeping with the fan on (i don't like to sleep with the A/C)...i heard something and turned the light on...after a sec i thought "it may be a dream, go back to sleep". went back to bed and fell asleep...two minutes later i heard noises again and freaked out, it was no dream there was something in the apartment...i woke up to find two cats playing in my living room! one of them visited me once, my brother named him Beto. so it seems little Beto really liked my home cause he brought a friend to play with.
and yes, i was awake, it was no dream...it was a totally surrealistic situation but not a dream. i closed the window, turn on the fan again and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home