Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

UP...

last night i went to see my first 3D movie...and it was amazing! i remember seeing once images of people watching 3D movies, with the big glasses and moving the hands to touch the screen..."morons" i thought to myself. well, i just joined the moron's club cause i was one of them last night. starting with the trailers of the coming soon movies i realized this was going to be a great experience (btw, i'm totally waiting for Toy Story 3). i felt like a child, surrounded by a lot of other "children" amazed by the images going out of the screen: a snow flake flying in front of me, a plane coming to get me...i even covered my head thinking it was really coming my way.
reagarding the movie, as most of Pixar pictures, it is more fun for the grown ups than for the children...it touched me in so many ways! amazing movie, music, idea, everything...being the big crying baby i am, i couldn't stop myself and cried like a baby, together with the rest of the people around me...if your eyes don't get wet, at least, with UP you are a cold robot.
it was an amazing experience, if you have the chance to catch the movie, do it, you won't regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home