Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Friday, July 3, 2009

the zebra...


it's been a week and i'm still a zebra. i'm not talking about the Chinese horoscope or about a previous life...no. since my last time at the beach last week i'm all taned, but when i take off my shirt you can see white stripes on my chest and arms. i don't know if the sun is crazy because of the environmental problems, if the sun screen i bought is bad quality or if i'm just and idiot who doesn't know how to put on some cream...i'm a freak of nature!


so today, after i left yoga class i went for a watermelon shake and a salmon sandwich, i took my bike and rode all the way to Tel Aviv's beach (obviously not Tel Aviv's gay beach, since I'm looking like a monster right now). i applied the sun screen thoroughly and wasted there like two hours...off course i have stripes...


at least i saw a gorgeous American guy...have i ever told u i love American boys? specially if they have blue eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home