Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Monday, September 7, 2009

ooops...


yes, i did it again...i'm weak, i know. i was helping my friend to pick some shoes and i saw them...i've been wanting a Creative Recreation pair of sneakers since I discovered this American company. in general they are around USD100 and since I have so many sneakers I never wanted to pay that much...until yesterday i saw them, they were so cheap cause it was the last pair...and i couldn't hold myself. look at them, beautiful right (although not comfortable at all...but u know, we are talking about shoes here, they have to be beautiful, not comfortable).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home