Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Monday, September 21, 2009

wild night...

this Jewish New Year celebrations were wild! i went to a party with some friends and i think that 5 people could have been drunk with the alcohol I had that night. i actually don't remember much, so most of my stories are either flashes or things my friends told me. according to them i had around 6 vodka red bulls and 6 or 7 beers, i danced like crazy (even taking my shirt off), i was really popular between the people there. i'm still getting text messages from guys i don't even remember, asking me out, telling me i'm a great kisser, or that i'm sexy...i have in my phone's memory numbers and names of people I don't know. yesterday, while walking on the street a guy came over and told me we met at the party and reminded me to call him to meet, i obviusly don't remember his name.
it is not the first time i drink like this, but it is certainly the first time i totally lose it...but i had a lot of fun! i whish me and all of you many wild nights this coming year! happy new jewish year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home