Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

earth day...

today in tel aviv we are turning our lights off for an hour (from 8pm to 9pm)...the idea is called "one hour for earth" and it is going to help our planet (at least a little bit)...
i don't know WTF will i do for an hour without light, computer, phone, etc...it will be boring, plus i have some questionnaires to check for tomorrow's class...
the week was crazy, plus i have my american friend C visiting, so i've been busy these days. but today i decided to spend the day with my friend and enjoy a little of his company. we went for breakfast at a really nice place a i like in a neighborhood called Neve Tzedek, then we walked to the beach and went to the Hilton beach (the gay beach). We talked a lot and it was fun, plus I got a little tan and wwe got the see some gay guys (most of them turists). he is sleeping now and i guess i'm going to the gym (after seeing all those muscular guys i really need to start doing something with my body).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home