Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Monday, April 7, 2008

ratatouille

yesterday i was working in my computer in the living room when i heard a strange noise coming from next to my bed...actually i don't have a bed, but a mattress on the floor, and there was a mouse there! i though to myself "you can shout, but no one is going to help u" so i didn't show but left the apartment right away...i ended up crashing in my ex's place (two minutes away from my place). this morning i had to go to the dentist and it was so painful! i also bout a trap for the mouse, i mean i feel bad to kill him, but he is eating my stuff and making noise and i can't sleep in my own house! so the day started really crappy and i was really mad...plus, today i have classes until 9pm so i knew what kind of day i was having...
at lunch i decided to go out with some co-workers to a place nearby. we were finishing when i spotted the ex of my ex's best friend...he is really cute but i until the last time i saw him i was with my ex so i never thought of him as something else. in any case i said hi, and shook his hand, but he was standing there and i felt uncomfortable so i stood up and he hugged me right away and start saying that's been so long since we last met, that we should go out for lunch, and asked me to give him a call. in my opinion he was just being nice and friendly, but when he left all my co-workers were looking at me with a smile like "u have a boyfriend"... i said he was just a friend and they all told me that there was sexual tension between us, it was obvious he wanted me and stuff... ti sounds good but he is a very cute guy, i don't think i'm the kind of guy he would go for...anyways, i sent him a text message and told him that we should really meet for lunch soon (but without my co-workers who are already talking about my new BF)...he answered right away with a smiley and asking if i wanted to lunch tomorrow...i answered him like 15 minutes after that saying i was busy but maybe the day after...he answered right away saying "we r on"... i don't know what to think now, let's see what happens in lunch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home