Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

weekend report...

it is sunday and i'm back to work...but the weekend was good! meeting friends, drinking a lot (everything from caipirinha, beers, martini's and vodka)... i went to this party for gay guys 28+ expecting to see some cute guys (instead of being full of guys age 28+ they were all 50+...yewww). yesterday i had a date with this cute guy, actually it was our second date (the first was like 4 months ago but for some weird reason we never talked again). so we were having ice cream and i met my ex in the street...most uncomfortable moment ever! i introduced them and told my ex i had to go. of course, i was so shocked for all this that i couldn't keep going with the day and i wasn't feeling him very excited about it either, so we ended up things in the street and went separate ways. when i got home my ex called me to know who was the guy, i didn't want to hurt him so i said just a friend (actually, there is no big date between just a friend and a second date).
i was sitting in my apartment thinking: 2nd date, being gay, and not even kissing...it is like BAD! i consider myself really shy, but i always have sex in the first date (i guess that being shy does not mean i'm not a whore). so i send the guy an sms and invited him over to see a movie or something, and he accepted...we started to "watch" the first Batman and nothing was happening...i said to myself "i know i'm slow, but man, help me a little bit here i inivted u to come over, i'm obviously interested"...so i put my hand on the coach, near his lap and then he grabbed it and in no time we were making out...it was nice, i haven't been like that in a long time (some 6 months or so)...we'll see how it works out now...i'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home