Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

wow!!!

las night i went with a friend to Lima-Lima. i was in those days when you feel fat and ugly...not my best. besides, when i was going back home i met my ex on the street. i felt really happy to see him, we actually hugged in the middle of the street like two old friends that haven't met in a long time (actually only one month). we talked a little bit and while leaving him behind i realized that i'm moving on, finally i feel that i'm getting over him. of course i can't say i don't love him anymore, it is stupid, i do love him but i've finally understood that the best thing for us is to go different ways.
so feeling better about my ex i went out...it was really crowded and it is so hot in tel aviv right now that it was too much, so we sat in the bar outside and i was surprised of all the looks i was getting, this guy even come over and said to me the only two words in Spanish he knew wishing it would make me think he was cute (well, i usually think that israelis saying "hola" to me, are kind of lame).
so the party was nice, but after two beers i had to go to the rest-room...and then i saw HIM...i won't say his name but he is a really famous singer. kind of cute, but not my ideal man...though he is famous and you know us gays...in that moment someone pushed me and i ended up couple centimeters from each other i felt i was melting, this famous guy can have anyone in this party and he is looking at me, like that! we were flirting all night long and he invited me a beer, we chatted a little but i had to leave. i know he has a BF and they are in an open relationship, and i wasn't really into that...of course when i got home i wanted to kill myself for being such an idiot! but i want to believe it all happened for a reason...(if i don't think that way i'll jump from my office's window right now).

1 Comments:

Blogger Alpha Omega said...

YOU GO CHUP CHUP!!!!!

You ae an amazing person and anyone would be lucky to have you.

Glad to hear you are moving on and having fun.

Hugs..

August 6, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home