Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Monday, May 18, 2009

going strong...

well, it seems that i really got an STD from O. yet, i decided that i want to keeps seeing him. the way he reacted was totally mature and respectful, he accepted all responsibility, apologized and proposed not to have sex until we are both checked and done with the antibiotics. it is not easy, we avoid being alone cause we jump on each other like crazy.
it also opened my eyes, for me the only fear was HIV, but there are a lot of STD's around and we have to be aware of it. today i was told there is a lot of Syphilis cases in Tel Aviv...I mean, I always have "safe sex"...at least I thought I had...there are a lot of diseases that you can get also with oral sex. i know, it is awful, but we have to be aware of it and use a condom...even for oral sex...

as i said, in the emotional aspect, i'm doing fine, we try to meet as much as he can (i only work, but he works and study so he is the problematic one). we had dinner with his cousin and the BF which was nice, kind of first encounter with the family...and i discovered the cousin cheats on the BF, but that's other story :)

anyway, use a condom, it sucks but it is better than your cock falling off right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home