Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

oy vey...


so my personal financial situation is not the best...but sometimes i can't control myself and i end up buying stuff like crazy. lately i've been really worried about my weight, what i eat, and making sport. i hated sport...i rather watch season of House MD or Grey's Anatomy eating ice cream on my sofa than going to run. but the last 4 months, after losing 8kg, running 3 times a week, dieting, doing yoga, i've started to enjoy working out. i find myself wanting to go for a run to clean my head.
this week is "healthy week" at the office, so they brough all kind of people seeling sport clothes, food suplements, and more. they also brought a guy who sells Polar watches for working out more efectively. where is the problem here: when you put one of my weaknesses (watches, my other weakness is shoes) plus getting thiner and making your work out better...you'll have me buying a watch out of the blue, for a high prize (but cheaper than in a shop). so now i have a new baby, i hope to be thin and hot soon, other way i'm going all the way to the factory and i'll torch the CEO.
wish me luck...i need it...also the money the pay for mi visa this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home