Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

in love...

i'm totally in love of this guy i saw yesterday at the gym. the cutest and sexiest guy i've seen in a looong time. i fell for him hard. i was running and he was doing some shoulder exercises sitting right in front of me. i couldn't stop looking at him and he gave me a look once in a while, but i'm not sure if it was a "what the fuck are u looking at?" or more of a "how U doing?" kind of look.
since then i can't stop thinking about him, it reminds me so much of when i met my ex: i was a waiter in a coffee place and after the first time i saw him i couldn't take him out of my mind...it took me 2 months to make a move and i only did it after a friend of mine saw him in a gay bar so i was 100% he was gay. i'm so shy sometimes, and in this case i don't even know if the guy plays for my team...i'll have to keep working out and stare at him like and idiot until he gives me a sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home