Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

tlv's gay parade...

last friday was the tel aviv gay parade...this year celebrating Tel Aviv's 100th anniversary, the motto was "100 reasons to be proud". as every year, we first got together in the center of the city (at Gan Meir). i met there my friend Mike and his BF. after listening to some speeches and walking around a tourism fair for gay tourists, the parade started at 1.30. we walked down Bograshov street, then Ben Yehuda, Ben Gurion and right to the big beach party at Gordon Beach. there were many trucks with dancers and music and all what u expect from these kind of event (muscular guys, speedos, drags and more). i walked with Mike for like half an hour and then I switched to my friend Herman and his BF. we had some beers cause it was really hot and the sun was killing us (i put so much sun screen that my skin could hardly breath). when we arrived to Ben Gurion I met a Brazilian co-worker and my friend Daphna - who was coming from a picnic with couple of red wine bottles that i took care of-. already drunk we went down to the beach party...really hot, lots of sun, music, alcohol, warm water, hot guys...it was great. i met herman again and stayed with them until the end. at sunset there was a symbolic wedding for two gay couples and four lesbians couples...it was cute.
at around 8, we left in order to rest and eat...and planning to meet later to go out. i woke up at 12pm on friday :)
i post some pics that i stole from people's Facebook, i usually don't do this but my camera was broken so i had no way to take pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home