Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

die Basterd...

ohhh G-d...i went to see Inglourious Basterds last night and looooved it. i usually don't care much on who directed...i mean, a Tarantino's movie is not 100% a great movie, same as a Cohen brothers' movie is not always great (I hated No country for old men...i fell asleep twice). regrading Tarantino, I really liked Kill Bill (I and II), but didn't love Pulp Fiction or Reservoire Dogs...but Inglouriuos is one of the movies I liked. the idea of making a Western Spagetthi placed in the Second World War is amazing and crazy, the music, the photography and the whole idea of a Jewish gang terrorizing Hitler's army is great! i won't get into details not to spoil ur experience but if you like seeing Nazi ass being kicked big time, you HAVE to see this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home