Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

australia...


so after a month and a half, my mom got back to Argentina...i really love her but after so long at my apartment I had unfulfilled "needs" to be taken care of. so soon after she left, i closed some dates i have pending. the first one was with an Israeli guy who was starting to date someone so I had to convince him it was ok to meet since they were just starting ;) the violet hickeys he left on my neck, the little bastard, it took like five days until i was ok to go without a scarf. of course he wants to meet again, but i don't think is gonna happen.
on monday, just by chance, i met a really cute Australian doctor, he is in Tel Aviv visiting his family. u all know how it works, couple of drinks here, a lot of kisses there...we are meeting again tonight.
and last night, i finally met another Australian, that I actually met through this blog. he is studying here in Israel but in the south of the country so up until now, we never met...i had a great time with him in every sence ;)
so because of this coincidence i've decided to declare Australia's week! if you ever have the chance to be with an Australian, I strongly recommend it: they are sweet, polite, cute and good kissers...what else can you ask?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home