Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Monday, December 28, 2009

greetings and more...

as you know my life is a big latin soap opera...just when you thought it was getting bored, something happens to spice things up. couple of weeks ago i started to date a really cute and interesting guy, very sensitive, fun to talk to, etc...but as dates went by i saw him getting more and more flamboyant...a total queen...so i have to decide if to be a good guy and give him a chance or to be totally shallow and let him go before i hurt him...mean while, the guy i dated couple of months ago called me again, invited me for dinner and of course we eneded up doing it...big mistake, now that i told him in the clearest way possible i don't want to be with him, he wants me back...thank g-d is not going to happen, i'm positive about it.
but u know, i needed something else to make things more interesting...during the weekend a guy contacted me through a gay israeli datin site (Atraf Dating). he is an american (and you know americans do it for me) working for the UN (big turn on) in Sudan!!! but he is coming to israel, exactly on the dates i'll be abroad...so we r not going to meet and yet we have spent 8hs during the last 2 days talking on MSN...life is so cruel sometimes...

besides those personal stories i wanted to wish you all a happy new year!!!! i'm leaving tomorrow to Madrid, to join my brother and spend New Year's Eve and my b-day in London...it's gonna be cold and fun! i won't be able to post during these days, but as soon as i get the chance i'll post some pics...Happy New Year people!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home