Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

sick...


i've been sick for like 3 weeks...at the beginning i had a throat infection...two weeks at home with antibiotics, fun, fun, fun. last week i was feeling fine, so I went back to them gym, going out, getting drunk and all...it seems by body wasn't ready for that cause now i'm sick again, but this time it is a common cold. i'm having all kinds of vitamins and stuff now to get better and not to be sick again. i don't want anything to ruin my trip to Madrid and London for New Years and my b-day...i'm looking forward to have some time off and see my brother and, of course, to go shopping: H&M, Zara, Uniqlo...here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home