Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

so bored...

i'm sitting here in my office, so bored i could die! i-m so bored that i'm checking who clicked YES on my on Facebook's "Are you interested" application (and i'm getting a lot of yeses but most of them are from the states, australia and europe...mmm)...
i even started to think about my old city of Cordoba, in Argentina...i miss it so much sometimes. i mean, i absolutely love Tel Aviv, but Cordoba will always have a place in my heart (i mean, i was born there and left at the age of 22). i miss thursdays evening, on spring, having beers with friends, or a winter saturday night, before going out to dance and thinking what to wear. i miss the summer storms, when suddenly the sky goes black and wind starts to blow...it seems like the world is ending. and the smells of the city (Tel Aviv smells like pee) and the food...i miss a good "lomito" at Beto's (lomito is a sandwich with meat, ham, cheese, eggs, lettuce, tomato, mayo, i'm drooling on my keyboard).

I don't understand how this post started being about men and ended up being about food...i guess they are both yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home