Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

lick me...

so the american boy called a day before our "date" to ask me if he could stay at my place...i thought maybe he was in trouble or something so i agreed. i think that everything in life has a reason, and seeing him again gave closure to that story...i just realized that he is an IDIOT, so shallow and immature. i always looked up at him, he is a Harvard lawyer, has a great job, lives in NY, is cute, etc...everything a mom would want. but after talking to him this time i feel i'm such a better person, more mature, more sensitive, responsible and caring. i seriously feel good about myself.
so i went to dance with some friends on friday, and of them brought a friend of his. at the beginning i didn't even looked at him, but later that night we started to talk, he offered to take me home and we end up making out on my coach. i actually liked it, the whole making out and not having sex in the first date was kind of nice. in any case, we had a date last night, he is really polite and interesting. he is really into me and interested in what i have to say for a change. he is an economist and works for one of the biggest banks in Israel doing being the responsible of giving loans to huge real state companies...he sure sounds good, but he has some problems:
- he has the same name that my ex!!!!it is kind of weird to talk to him and call him with the same name.
- he has some overweight (some 5 or 6kg), although he as a personal trainer it is still kind of a turn off.
- as most israelis, he is not a good kisser...i mean too much tongue going on, i don't know, it is like if i was his first guy, that's the feeling...lack of experience.
- he licks me a lot...meaning from the foot to my forehead...i found myself all wet couple of times already...it can be sexy sometimes but it is starting to be a little gross.
i don't know what will happen, it is always like this: good guy, not sexy...bad guy, really sexy.
why?

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia M said...

ah its so true... why are good guys just never as sexy? And in my experience, all Israelis are bad kissers!

Best of luck!

September 8, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Raúl said...

me gusta mucho tu blog lo visito todos los dias visita tu el mio y si t gusta deja un comentario y nos linkeamos los blogs

September 8, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forehead licking???? ewwww

September 11, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home