Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

situation summary...

so, right now this is where things are standing:
- L is totally in love (in less than a week we know each other and after only one date). texted me last night saying he was dying to see me...it seems not so much cause when i invited him over he never answered (this morning told me he fell asleep). it seems i'm not so much into him cause in other case i would have leave everything in a second.
- S: after 2 text messages that he never answered, sent him a message on Facebook. i told him that i'm not into games, i can understand if he is not into me, but i want things clear. he answered me saying that he was sorry he is having a very busy week and that he really had a good time with me but is not sure he can be in any relationship right now (?) and he didn't want to hurt me. told him that he is not hurting me...we only had one date, but i'm a kind of person who goes with the truth and i'm very open about my feelings, if i like u, i'll let u know. no games, no shit. also told him that if he clears things up, he can give me a call...no answer to that yet, and i doubt there will be.
- i met a guy last monday in a pub. we talked a lot and it was nice, exchanged telephone numbers. he looked for me in Atraf (the israeli version of Gaydar or Manhunt). last night he asked me if i had plans for the night...i said i did not...i'm still waiting for an answer.

Israeli men are beautiful, no doubt about it, but their beauty can only be compared with the degree of craziness they have and the incapability to express any kind of feelings. i'm starting to think about becoming a lesbian.

2 Comments:

Blogger VpO said...

Hang in there buddy!

August 22, 2008 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Julia M said...

Eeny Minee Miney Mo?

Stay strong and keep taking care of yourself! My completely uninformed oppinion is still on L, I know that without the chase its less fun, but its sure as hell better than chasing around people with no time for you!

August 22, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home