Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

angels and demons...

last night I went to see Angels and Demons with O...event thought i liked DaVinci Code better, the movie was ok. what i loved the most was to see again those great places of Rome and the Vatican...it reminded me of my trip there, the same way DaVinci reminded me about Paris and the places i visited.
but after the movie, i had to face my own demons: i had to talk to O cause things were not going the way i wanted. on the way back he said he needed to tell me something, i answered i thought i knew what he wanted to talk about. we remained in silence. he said it was sad cause he really wanted things to work...i totally understood, is the firs time in a while i meet someone i get excited about, i want to see again, interesting and mature enough. but there was nothing else to do, when "that" is not there for any of the two or both, there is no reason to keep trying.
he dropped me at my place and said we can talk and maybe be friends. i answered that i thought we'd better leave it the way it was and left.
i'm sad of course, it is not that common to meet someone interesting, but i trust things happen for a reason.
in other news, i bought tickets for Pet Shop Boys! they are coming to Tel Aviv in July and i'm very excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home