Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

tired...

weekends are starting to look the same...lost of booze and smoking, almost not sleeping and wasting a lot of money... this weekend was no exception, though i meet a cute guy. we had a date like for 2 hours, it is funny he works in SEO like me (and that's not very common). that same night i met him by chance in the same disco i was with my friends. of course i said hi and we talked a little bit, after a while his friend came over and told me "i'm L's friend...he has been talking about u all night long...he is a great guy, so be careful and don't hurt him". it was a weird moment (specially after the first date). later on L came to say he was leaving and asked me to text him when I'm done there, so i did and he invited me to sleep with him. i said to myself...well, i have nothing to lose, he is cute (not really my type since i like older guys and he is not only my age, but looking younger) and probably i'll get laid, so why not... i came over and we actually slept, well at least for a while. i got back home at 1pm and slept most of the day...until my friends invited my to the beach to have some beers. what can i say? it is hard for me to say no when it comes to fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home