Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

queen esther...


as i told you before, i got tickets to see the Pet Shop Boys presenting their new disc in Israel on July 21st. i thought it was cool, i like their music and i love their new song. plus, this year has been full of international performances in Tel Aviv, including Depech Mode, Faith No More, Leonard Cohen and more...but i was not ready for Her coming to Israel...I didn't even want to get excited about it until I had my ticket, but now I have and Queen Esther, Madonna is coming to Israel!!! I have tickets on September the 1st to see the Sticky and Sweet Tour, one of the biggest shows ever presented in Israel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home