Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Monday, August 18, 2008

after the date...

so I met S last night. my friends call him "G 2.0" (being G1 my ex)...it seems they look really alike. at the beginning i thought it was kind of freaky, but actually that's the kind of guy i like (blond, blue or green eyes, older than me, etc.). we had a beer and a very relaxed chat, but very different from L (the guy I met on Friday). With L the talk was more intimate, about personal stuff, our ex's, being out of the closet, family, etc. while with S it was more of a chit chat (a very flirtatious one). after an hour he said he needed to leave, since he was waking up at 6am. i was a little disappointed since i wanted to last longer, we walked couple of meters on the street and he said he needed to go on the opposite direction. i was pretty sure it was about it, specially when he shook my hand and say it was nice to meet me. but then he looked at me and asked "we are talking again right?", so that made me think that maybe he was into me too (i hope he is). i thought that shaking hands was kind of weird, specially after his comment that i took as a "i like u, do u like me?". so i kissed him on the chick.
while L seems a really good guy and has shown he is into me, he looks very young, he is thin, not much body hair...in the other hand S is just my type and i'm feeling like a teen thinking about him, if i should or shouldn't call, if one day is enough, if he was interested or just wanted to be polite... ohhh, i suck in these dating thing.

update: i just arrived to the office, after a two hours sleep and a looot of beers and i want to share with you that Israeli men are scum.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia M said...

Yeah, Israeli boys suck. And cant kiss. At least they are hot to look at.

I'm voting for L. At least he has friends that care about him, which is a really good thing.

Best of luck! Sounds like you have some of it already

August 20, 2008 at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home