Chup-Chup's Blog II

A gay Argentinian in Israel, my daily life, my work, relationships, and whatever I feel like sharing.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

walking the dog...


last night i finally met this guy i've been talking to for the last week. we were not able to meet on the last few days and since this week i'm pretty busy, we ended up meeting at 11pm. he arrived with his dog...it was the first time i have a group first date. we decided to walk around with her...she was really cute and small, but couldn't stop doing her stuff and he was cleaning after her (not very first date). suddenly, i see the dog smelling some other dog's "private parts" and when i look up i see that the dog's owner is this guy, i've been talking to for ages and we never meet. tel aviv is so freaken small...a really bizarre moment on my dating history (being THE most bizarre moment, the night i went to a pub and i met: my ex, my american lover, the belgian guy i dumped after the 5th date and no kiss, and my friend who falled in love with me and decided to cut me off his life cause i wasn't feeling the same).
anyway, we kept walking around tel aviv wit the dog, made a stop on a nice garden to chat and it all ended at 1am (i wake up at 7 people). of course we said the classic "we'll talk", but i think he really meant it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home